WIN tickets to the British Superbikes season finale!
We’re partnering with British Superbike team - VisionTrack Kawasaki this year! To celebrate we’re giving away a pair of VIP tickets to the British Superbikes season finale - which takes place at Brands Hatch on the weekend of 14th – 16th October 2022.
Our prize draw is open to new and existing customers – so everyone has a fair shot at winning!
To enter, all you need to do is renew or purchase a home, car, van or motorbike insurance policy before 6th September 2022.
The lucky winner and their accompanying plus one will get to experience an exclusive VIP weekend, including camping, entry to watch the Vision Track Kawasaki racing team practice at the trackside, a behind the scenes tour of the Vision Track Kawasaki racing team’s garage and a hospitality experience on the final day (16.10.22).
We’ll announce the lucky winner on our social media pages and contact directly via email on 7th September. Good luck!
You will find our terms and conditions below.
How do I renew?
Is your renewal due, but you’re unsure about how to renew your policy? Not to worry. Simply click here and you’ll be directed to our customer portal. If your renewal is due you will see it listed on your account.
If your renewal is due before 6th September, but isn’t showing on your account on our customer portal yet, please try again approximately 3 weeks before your renewal date.
If you’re an existing customer and your current policy is not due for renewal before the 6th September, you can still enter! You will just need to purchase an additional home, car, van or motorbike policy to be entered.
Terms and conditions
This is a prize draw in which one consumer will win two x VIP weekend tickets (with camping) to the British Superbikes season finale at Brands Hatch racecourse on 14th – 16th October 2022.
1. Prize draw is open to customers who purchase a new home, car, van or motorcycle insurance policy with One Call Insurance and existing customers who renew their policy with us before 6th September 2022.
2. To enter, simply purchase a home, car, van or motorcycle insurance policy from us either directly on our website or via a comparison site. Purchases must be completed fully online. Or renew your home, car, van or motorbike insurance policy with us.
3. Policy start/renewal date must be on or before 6th September 2022, and must be either a car, van, home or motorcycle policy.
4. You can renew your policy via our customer portal, by phone or via live chat.
5. If you buy/renew multiple policies then you’ll get one entry into the prize draw per policy.
6. Winner of the prize draw will be selected at random on (from all valid entries) using a verifiable random computer process in accordance with the laws of chance.
7. Policies purchased through Home Quick Quote or Renewal Checker will not be eligible for entry.
8. Prize draw will be promoted on various marketing channels/websites, however only one winner will be selected.
9. Entry will not be valid if the policy purchase/renewal is in any way fraudulent, e.g. has been obtained with stolen or fabricated details.
10. Prize draw entry will be void if the policy purchased is cancelled or payment not up to date at the time of validation.
11. Prize draw entry will not be valid for existing customers who do not renew their policy.
12. Winner will be announced on social media and contacted directly via email/phone on 7th September 2022.
13. The winner will have 48 hours to confirm the acceptance of their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not accept their prize, we will re-run the draw and select another winner from our pool of entries..
14. The winner and accompanying plus one must be able to attend Brands Hatch on the weekend of 14th – 16th October 2022.
15. The winner and accompanying plus one will receive an exclusive VIP weekend for two at the British Superbikes season finale at Brands Hatch including:
- Entry to the trackside where you will both watch the VisionTrack Kawasaki racing team practice on Friday 14th October at the Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.
- A behind the scenes tour of the VisionTrack Kawasaki racing team’s garage on Saturday 15th October, where you will meet racer Leon Haslam with a photo opportunity.
- A full hospitality experience on Sunday 16th October (race day) overlooking the formation lap.
16. The winner must be aged 18 or over (however the plus one can be under 18 as long as they are accompanied by an adult).
17. We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part at any time.
18. Please be aware that we do not take liability if, for any reason, the British Superbikes event does not take place. Therefore, we will not provide a cash alternative should the event be cancelled or rescheduled.
19. Please be aware that we cannot be held liable for any injuries sustained by the winner and accompanying plus one attending the event.
20. Entry is open to consumers living in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
21. Transport to and from the event is not included, so you will be required to make your own way.
22. You’ll need to provide your own camping equipment.
23. The name of the winner and their plus one will be shared with Lee Hardy Racing (Vision Track Kawasaki) and the British Superbikes Team in order provide the prize.
24. The promotion is run by One Call Insurance (First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster, DN4 5JQ).